Fibre is a type of non-digestible carbohydrate that plays a key role in normal digestion. As it can not be broken down by our digestive system, most of it passes undigested through the small intestine, creating bulk.
As the most important dietary factor for helping to maintain normal gastrointestinal function, adults should consume 25 grams of fibre per day. Research, however, shows that average daily intake of fibre in many European countries, including the UK, is less than the half of the recommended amount.
If your fibre intake is low, increase it gradually and drink plenty of water.
HERBALIFE NUTRITION FIBRE RICH PRODUCTS
6 gr of fibre per serving
5 grams of fibre per meal
Adds min. 3 gr of fibre per day
8 gr of fibre per serving
6 gr of fibre per serving
4 gr fibre per serving
Oat Apple Fibre Drink
Delicious way to increase your daily fibre intake and support healthy digestion.
- Fibre from 6 sources: apple, maize, chicory, oats, soya and citrus.
- Soluble and insoluble fibre
- 5 grams of fibre and only 18 calories per serving
- Enjoy with water, tea or mixed with your favourite Formula 1 shake.
- Sugar free, no artificial sweeteners
Fibre & Herb Tablets
- Fibre supplement to help you reach the recommended daily fibre intake of 25g per day
- Contains oat fibre together with parsley
- Provides 3g fibre per daily recommended serving
Beta Heart ®
Beta heart® is a nutritious vanilla-flavoured powder that contains the key ingredient OatWell™ oat beta-glucan, shown to lower or maintain blood cholesterol.
Beta heart® is approved by cholesterol charity HEART UK, who provide expert support, guidance and education on cholesterol.
- 3 g of oat beta-glucans help to lower cholesterol* (2 scoops)
- 1.5 g oat beta-glucans help to maintain cholesterol** (1 scoop)
- Add one or two scoops to your favourite Formula 1 Shake or mix in with water.
- Sugar free
- No artificial sweeteners
- High in fibre (3 g per scoop)
- Source of protein
- 25 kcal per scoop
Express Protein Bar
Express Protein Bars are a delicious treat for when you’re on-the-go and need a snack that’s tasty, but, won’t compromise your nutritional goals. Every bar is high in protein, high in fibre and contains a blend of 22 vitamins and minerals.
- 32% of your recommended daily fibre intake, 8 gr
- 13 gr protein
- Provides excellent balance of key nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals
- Free from artificial perservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Two Flavours:
- Red Berries and Yoghurt
Enjoy an Express Protein Bar at anytime during the day. Use this product within a balanced and varied diet, as part of an active and healthy lifestyle.