As a health & nutrition coach, I help men and women learn how to lead a healthy, active lifestyle. It usually involves making small changes, like changing breakfast habits, improving general nutrition and encouraging some basic exercise habits…
My aim is to empower you with knowledge and solutions that will take your health to the next level, but we first need to understand your challenges and areas where improvements to your diet and lifestyle need to take place and Wellness Evaluation, whether it is over the phone or in person, is a good place to start.
FREE WELLNESS EVALUATION
We live in the world of so much choice when it comes to diets and nutrition information, it can be truly hard to follow. That is why Wellness Evaluation is designed to cut through all the confusion and diet fad and help you find answers to:
- Why you may be finding it difficult to lose weight or keep gaining weight, even if you think you exercise enough or eat healthy?
- Why you lack of energy and focus?
- Why you have digestive or skin problems?
- Why you crave sugars and carbs in general?
- Why you are tired and/ or hungry?
- Why you have headaches/ mood swings?, etc.
Wellness Evaluation involves going through your current lifestyle and challenges and identifying solutions and changes in habits that will help you reach your wellness goals.
It takes around 45 minutes and can be arranged in person if you are local to me or over the phone , Skype, Zoom or FaceTime.
Once Your Wellness Evaluation is completed, we can then both decide if can work together and help you achieve your weight management and general health and wellness goals.
I would be able to recommend a course of action to help you achieve your best health, shape and fitness and it is up to you to decide if you are ready to take the next step and make a real commitment to your improved wellness.
FREE BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
Local Wellness Evaluation also includes Full Body Composition Analysis.
The system we use is medically graded scanner that is noninvasive and allows us to regularly monitor your progress in less than 20 seconds.
During Wellness Evaluation would discuss:
- Your Daily Food & Drink intake on an average day
- Current challenges (such as cravings, energy levels, addictions, etc.)
- Your weight management and general health goals
Body Composition Analysis would be also able to shed more light on:
- How your current lifestyle choices and habits affect your current physical condition in terms of your body metrics: body fat, muscle mass, hydration level, bone mass, visceral fat as well as your metabolic age.
- How balanced your diet is, how fast it is ageing you & associated risks to your health