Whatever your body composition goals and whatever your current built, protein is a vital component of your diet. It is found in every cell in the body and it plays a key role in weight management, immune health, building lean muscle mass, assisting muscle recovery and contributing to better bone health.
The protein in our bodies is constantly being broken down and rebuilt, but certain amount is lost each day and needs to be replaced through diet. Not eating enough good quality protein will lead to your own proteins stores (muscles) being depleted.
Try some of our fabulous Herbalife Nutrition protein solutions from the selection below that can help top up your daily protein requirement, in particular plant protein, without compromising on calories, as well as help increase your nutrient intake.
WHEY PROTEIN PRODUCTS:
SOY PROTEIN PRODUCTS:
ALTERNATIVE PROTEIN PRODUCTS:
Formula 1 Nutritional Meal Replacement
- Vegan, Gluten & Dairy Free
- High in Fibre (5 gr)
- High in high quality soya plant Protein (18+)
- High in Vitamins & Minerals (25) – providing minimum 38% of the daily recommended intake
- Natural Colours and Flavourings & Non-GMO
- Only 220 calories, so ideal for weight management
- Developed by experts in nutrition and underpinned by science
- It is a convenient healthy alternative to a high-calorie breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Contributes to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass
- Choose from 9 delicious Flavours
Protein Drink Mix
PDM can be consumed in 2 delicious ways:
- Prepare it as a tasty, calorie controlled high protein snack, or
- Add it to your favourite shake (instead of milk), for an indulgent, rich, creamy drink that is water based
- 15g quality protein
- 7g carbohydrates
- 20 vitamins and minerals
- 108 calories
- Suitable for vegetarian
- Non GM
- Vanilla Flavour
Pro20 Select – The ideal all-in-one Protein Shake
A practical and convenient solution to help you meet your protein, fibre, vitamin and mineral needs.
- 20gr of soy plant protein
- 6gr of fibre
- 25 vitamins & minerals
- 146 calories
- Non GM
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Low sugar
- Water mixable
- Enjoy as a post-workout shake or as a healthy shake any time of the day to top up your nutrient intake!
- Add your favourite fruit or vegetable and blend it to make it your way!
- Vanilla Flavour
- Ideal foundation top help you achieve your personal nutrition goals
Formula 3 Personalised Protein Powder PPP
It is a rich source of soy and whey protein, which can help build lean body mass, maintain healthy bones and help with weight management.
Simply add a scoop of powder to your favourite Formula 1 Shake for 5gr of extra protein.
It is odourless and it can be added to yoghurts, cereals, soups and sauces to increase its protein content.
Suitable for vegetarians
ALTERNATIVE PROTEIN: QUINOA, FLEX SEED, PEA PROTEIN
Tri Blend Select – 100% uncompromising Wellness Shake
Tri Blend Select is a high protein and low in sugar with ingredients sourced naturally and are plant-based offering a complete protein blend of pea, quinoa and flax seed to help deliver a plant-based protein that’s also impressively high in fibre while being low in sugar.
- Ingredients sourced naturally
- 150 Calories per serving
- 20 g protein per serving
- 6 g of fibre per serving
- Vitamin C and 7 key minerals
- Suitable for vegans
- Gluten free
Free From Formula 1, Raspberry & White Chocolate
Formula 1 free from is made with pea protein and vegan sourced ingredients, is gluten and lactose free and contains no artificial colours. You no longer have to choose between healthy meals and convenience – the Formula 1 shake is quick and easy to prepare.
- 222 kcal per serving
- 18 g protein per serving, contributing to the growth of muscle mass
- 5 g of fibre per serving
- Minimum 38% of the daily recommended intake for 25 vitamins and minerals per serving, including Chromium which helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Vegan ingredients & gluten free!
Recovery high protein drink to use after strength training.
- For use after anaerobic exercise
- Contains 25 gr protein that contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Iron contributes to the normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal formation of red blood cells and oxygen transport in the body
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
- 190 calories per serving