Recovery is an important part of any workout or competition. Athletes are recommended to consume 1.0 – 1.5g/kg body weight of carbohydrate in the first 3 minutes after exercise to replace glycogen stores following prolonged endurance exercise.
- For use after aerobic exercise
- 188 kcal per serving
- Contains 36g specially selected carbohydrate and high quality dairy protein in each serving
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass
- Provides vitamins B1, B2, C and E, along with iron
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Casein and whey proteins are both high quality dairy proteins and are recognised for their excellent amino acid content.