- This delicious, summery cake is a real show stopper and is packed with the goodness of seeds, fruit and yoghurt. A fantastic source of protein thanks to Herbalife Nutrition.
- 150g sunflower seeds
- 100g pitted dates
- 25g coconut oil
- 2 servings (15g) Beta Heart
- 400g mixture of strawberries and raspberries (can be frozen)
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 serving (26g) Formula 1 Summer Berries
- 1 serving (28g) Protein Drink Mix
- 500g fat free Greek Yoghurt
Nutritional value per serving: Kcal 333, Protein 15(g) Fat 18(g) Carbohydrates 30(g) Sugars 23(g) Fibre 3(g)
- Place the base of a 20cm springform tin upside down, so that it is flat, and the cake will slide off easily once frozen. Clip on the sides and using a piece of kitchen paper with a bit of coconut oil on it, lightly grease the insides and base of the tin.
- Place a frying pan on a medium to high heat with the sunflower seeds in it. Cook, swirling and shaking the pan ever so often, until the seeds turn golden, about 2-3 minutes.
- Tip them out onto a place and allow to cool.
- Place the cooled seeds in a blender with the dates, coconut oil and Beta Heart. Blend until almost fine then tip out and press down into the base of the tin, making sure it is nice and level.
- Put into freezer while you are making the topping.
- Now blend the berries with the lime zest and juice, the Formula 1 Summer berries and Greek Yoghurt until fine. If using raspberries, I like to push it through the sieve to remove the seeds.
- Take the tin out of the freezer and pour the yoghurt mix in, giving it a bang on the work surface to ensure it is level. Put back into the freezer and freeze until solid, at least 4 hours.
- To serve, cut into slices and serve with some fresh berries on the side and some mint leaves.