- Great guilt free snack, healthy alternative to ice cream!
6 tbsp Herbalife Nutrition Personalised Protein Powder
3 cups of fat free Greek yoghurt
140 g raspberries
140 g blueberries
- Mix yogurt and Personalized Protein Powder in a bowl.
- Lay out approximately 12 cupcake cases or silicone muffin cups on a small baking sheet or tray.
- Using a spoon, dollop 2 tbsp of yogurt into the bottom of each cupcake case.Put a few pieces of fruit into each cup. Pressing them down a little into the yogurt with the tip of your finger.
- Place tray with cups into freezer and leave to freeze for 2 hours, until set solid.
- Once frozen, remove from the cases and serve (or bag up and pop straight back in the freezer to eat later).
Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours freezing time
Nutritional value per serving: Kcal 66, Protein 8.1(g) Fat 1.4(g) Carbohydrates 8.2(g) Sugars 4.0(g) Fibre 1.1(g)