- A fantastic source of fibre and protein, these Vegan, Gluten Free and Paleo Brownies are a great snack choice if you are following a vegan diet or gluten free diet.
- 1/2 a cup (67g) Tri Blend Select Coffee Caramel
- 2 cups mashed overripe bananas (about 6 medium)
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (use almond or cashew butter for paleo/ low carb)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
Nutrients per serving*
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C. Line small 8×8 oven tray or 8″ skillet. Grease well. Set Aside.
- In a large bowl combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, whisk until fully combined. Stir in Tri Blend Select and cocoa powder with a wooden spoon.
- Pour batter into a greased pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting. Cover the leftovers and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or at a room temperature.