- A fantastic source of fibre and protein, these plant based cookies are a great snack choice if you are following a vegan diet.
- 1 ripe banana
- 80g porrige oats (use gluten free if required)
- 1 serving (40g) Tri Blend Select Banana
- 60ml unsweetened almond drink
- 40g dried apricots
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons organic coconut sugar
Nutrients per serving*
Carbohydrate: 16g (of which sugars 8g)
* Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label. Please remember that if a Herbalife Nutrition product is used in a heated recipe, some vitamin levels in the finished product may decline in comparison to label values.
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Add all the ingredients (reserving 2 teaspoons sugar) to a food processor and blend until you have a thick batter consistency.
- Spoon an 1/8 of the mixture onto a sheet and spread out with the back of a spoon forming an 8cm cookie, repeat for remaining mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar evenly across the 8 cookies.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until browned and the sugar is caramelised.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wine rack to cool.