Healthy Baking & Shaking with Herbalife Nutrition
Here is a fantastic selection of guilt-free and delicious recipes using Herbalife Nutrition’s products in a fun and still nourishing way to help you stay on track of your wellness goals whilst adding versatility and variety using the following products:
Healthy Meal & Snack Recipes with Formula 1, Protein Drink Mix & Personalised Protein Powder
Banana Cream Energy Balls
🍌2 scoops Formula 1 Banana Cream
🍌2 scoops Protein Drink Mix
🍌½ cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
🍌1 cup Desiccated Coconut
🍌(an extra 1/3 cup of shredded coconut for rolling)
- Pulse ingredients in a food processor until combined.
- Roll into balls
- Roll protein balls in shredded coconut to coat
Nutritional Values per serving (2 balls): Calories 98, Fat 8.4g, Carbohydrate 3.8g, Sugars 1.7g, Fibre 2.2g, Protein 2.9g
Chocolate Formula 1 Almond Protein Bites
Keep your active lifestyle fuelled with these chocolate almond bites. They make a great protein snack!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serves: 10 (3 bites per serving)
Nutrition per serving (3 bites): Energy 164(kcal) Fibre 6 gr Protein 5.8 (Recipe makes 30 bites)
For the balls:6 scoops Herbalife® F1 Smooth Chocolate, tbsp flax seeds, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond drink (or soy drink or (semi-) skimmed milk), ½ cup of raisins,
30 g dark chocolate chips,
50 g almond spread, ½ cup of rolled oats, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 2 tbsp agave nectar
For the coat:
1 scoops Herbalife® F1 Smooth Chocolate, 1 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- In a small bowl, combine flax and chia seeds with almond drink and let stand while you prepare remaining ingredients.
- Combine the raisins, chocolate chips, almond spread, rolled oats, agave, vanilla extract and F1 Smooth Chocolate. Mix well with your hands until well mixed; the mixture should just hold together. If it seems dry, add water or almond drink a tablespoon at a time, being careful not to make the final mixture too soft.
- Dampen hands with water and roll mixture into 1” balls (makes 30).
- In a small bowl, combine F1 Smooth Chocolate and cocoa powder. Roll balls in this mixture to coat completely.
- Line a covered storage container with waxed paper. Place balls on waxed paper, cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Cookie Crunch Formula 1 Pancakes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 (3-4 pancakes per serving)
Nutritional value per serving: Kcal 186 Protein 19(g) Fat 7.4(g) Carbohydrates 7.7(g) Sugars 2.9(g) Fibre 2.5(g)
2 scoops Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1, Cookie Crunch (New Formula)2 scoops Herbalife Nutrition Protein Drink Mix, Vanilla
¼ tsp baking powder2 medium eggs100 ml water
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
Place a frying pan over a medium high heat until a few drops of water sprinkled into the skillet forms beads and sizzles.
Sprinkle a small amount of oil on a paper towel and lightly wipe the surface of the griddle.
Pour pancake batter into 3” diameter pancakes, and cook until browned on the underside.
Flip pancakes and continue to cook until the second side is brown.
Spinach Protein Omelette with Personalised Protein Powder
A delicious savoury wrap can be filled with your favourite veggies and protein for a light meal or a good idea for the perfect snack.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serves: 10 (Serves 5)
Chia seeds soak up a lot of liquid, especially if the mixture is allowed to sit, so it’s best not make this batter ahead of time; instead, prepare the batter just before you are ready to make the wraps. If, as you are cooking the wraps, you find that the batter is getting thicker, stir in a little water – a tablespoon at a time (be careful not to add too much) – to maintain the pancake-batter consistency.
20 g Herbalife Nutrition Personalized Protein Powder, 125 g fat free Greek yoghurt (do not use regular yoghurt), 4 egg whites, 2 tbsp water, 30 g plain flour, 55 g frozen spinach, thawed, 2 tbsp white chia seeds, 1 tsp salt
1. Put yoghurt, egg whites and water in to a food processor or blender; add flour, Herbalife Nutrition Personalized Protein Powder, spinach, chia seeds and salt. Blend thoroughly. Mixture should be the consistency of pancake batter*
2. Spray a small non-stick skillet with non-stick pan spray (or wipe with a little bit of oil). Heat pan over medium-high heat.
3. When pan is hot, pour about 3 tbsp of batter into the pan, and then quickly and very gently spread the batter with back of a metal spoon into a 5-6” circle. Let the wrap cook until nicely browned on the bottom, then gently turn and cook until the second side is also nicely browned.
4. When both sides are brown, gently place on paper towels or a cooling rack to cool. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying pan with non-stick spray before making each wrap, to prevent sticking.
Nutritional value per serving: Kcal 86, Protein 9.8 (g) Fat 2 (g) Carbohydrates 7.7 (g) Sugars 1.0 (g) Fibre 1.7(g)
Formula 1 Chia Berry Pudding
Chia seeds contain fibre, omegas, potassium, and magnesium. Combine them with your favourite Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 and a few other ingredients and you could enjoy a delicious and nutritious treat!
Preparation time: 15 minutes, plus refrigeration time
Nutritional value per serving: Kcal 325, Protein 22.3 (g) Fat 10.2 (g) Carbohydrates 39 (g) Sugars 23.8(g) Fibre 15.2 (g)
2 scoops Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, 250 ml skimmed milk or plant-based drink, 2 tbsp white chia seeds, 70 g mixed berries
Put Formula 1, milk and chia seeds in a covered jar. Shake well and let sit for 10 minutes or until the mixture starts to thicken, shaking occasionally.
While waiting, crush the berries with a fork. Place the crushed berries in the bottom of a glass or bowl. Gently pour the Formula 1 mixture on top of the berries.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, until set.
Formula 1 Vanilla Waffles
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 (3-4 pancakes per serving)
Nutritional value per serving: Kcal 215, Protein 17(g) Fat 8.1(g) Carbohydrates 18(g) Sugars 7.1(g) Fibre 5.1(g)
3 scoops Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 Vanilla Cream, 2 tbsp flour, ¼ tsp baking powder, pinch of salt, 2 medium eggs, 100 ml skimmed milk
- Spray surface of waffle iron with pan spray and preheat.
- Stir Formula 1, flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl with a wire whisk.
- Add egg, oil and milk and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour onto prepared waffle iron and cook until waffle releases from the waffle iron and is cooked through. Top with fruit, if desired.
Fruit Yoghurt Cups with Personalised Protein Powder
Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours freezing time
Nutritional value per serving: Kcal 66, Protein 8.1(g) Fat 1.4(g) Carbohydrates 8.2(g) Sugars 4.0(g) Fibre 1.1(g)
6 tbsp Herbalife Nutrition Personalised Protein Powder
3 cups of fat free Greek yoghurt
140 g raspberries
140 g blueberries
- Mix yogurt and Personalized Protein Powder in a bowl.
- Lay out approximately 12 cupcake cases or silicone muffin cups on a small baking sheet or tray.
- Using a spoon, dollop 2 tbsp of yogurt into the bottom of each cupcake case.Put a few pieces of fruit into each cup. Pressing them down a little into the yogurt with the tip of your finger.
- Place tray with cups into freezer and leave to freeze for 2 hours, until set solid.
- Once frozen, remove from the cases and serve (or bag up and pop straight back in the freezer to eat later).
TriBlend Select Recipes
Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength Recipes
More about Herbalife Nutrition Products used in recipes
Formula 1 New Generation
- Vegan, Gluten & Dairy Free
- High in Fibre (5 gr) & high quality soya plant Protein (18+ gr)
- High in Vitamins & Minerals (25) – providing minimum 38% of the daily recommended intake
- Natural Colours/ Flavourings/ Non-GMO
- Only 220 calories, ideal for weight management
- Developed by experts in nutrition and underpinned by science
- Convenient healthy alternative to a high-calorie breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Contributes to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass
- Versatile with so many delicious recipes…
- 100% Vegan: blend of Pea, Quinoa, Flax seed & Rice Proteins
- Best in class provenance: Contains only 12 high quality, organic, naturally sourced ingredients with the very best nutritional profile that we could find for each
- Low in sugar: Low Glyceamic sugar sources Coconut Blossom and Stevia.
- 20 gr of protein per serving: Complete Protein source with all the essential amino acids
- No added colours or artificial flavours
- High in fibre (6 gr per serving)
- All the vitamins and minerals present come from natural food ingredients that Tri Blend Select contains (Vitamin C and 7 other vitamins and minerals)
- No preservatives, GMOs or allergens such as soy and dairy or gluten
- Two Flavours: Banana & Coffee Caramel
6 Ways to use TriBlend Select:
- Use as a healthy snack on the go – 3 scoops in water and you are ready to go!
- Enjoy after exercise as the perfect post-workout recovery drink and as a delicious reward for your efforts!
- The perfect shake to accompany your lunch-time salad: extra protein, fibre and nutrition
- Mix with oats, seeds, berries and yoghurt for nice and easy Overnight oats – perfect for a personalised breakfast!
- Mix with your favourite Formula 1 for a great meal replacement at any time of the day!
- Ideal for baking – from crunch cookies to power packed protein balls
Recovery high protein drink to use after strength training.
- For use after anaerobic exercise
- Contains 25 gr protein that contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Iron contributes to the normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal formation of red blood cells and oxygen transport in the body
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners
- 190 calories per serving