- This heart-warming and refreshing soup is low in calories, fat and sugar, so it can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- 6 spring onions trimmed and sliced
- 300g frozen peas
- 800ml boiling vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 serving (13g) Formula 1 Vanilla
- 2 servings (12g) Formula 3 Formula 3
Place the spring onions and the peas in a blender. Pour on the boiling stock and add in the chopped mint, the Formula 1 Vanilla and the Formula 3 and blend well until smooth. Season to taste.
Tip: This soup is also delicious with coriander instead of the mint, and 1/2 a chopped green chilli.
Nutrients per serving*
Carbohydrate: 13g (of which sugars 6g)